Cyprus Embassy Trade Center Tel Aviv
The Cyprus Trade Center (CTC) in Tel Aviv operates under the auspices of the Cyprus Ministry of Energy, Commerce and Industry as the commercial and economic section of the Embassy of Cyprus to the State of Israel. It is one of the fourteen trade promotion missions of the Republic of Cyprus worldwide.
The office’s mission is to promote and further enhance economic and commercial ties between the Republic of Cyprus and the State of Israel. The office is also responsible for economic and commercial relations with Palestine.
Core activity areas of CTC Tel Aviv
- Furthering the exports of Cypriot products and services to the Israeli and Palestinian markets
- Encouraging and facilitating foreign investment to Cyprus
- Promoting Cyprus as an international business centre
- Liaising between stakeholders on bilateral and regional energy affairs and enabling commercial opportunities in the field
- Promoting cooperation in the fields of research and innovation